Higher Health Doula Cooperative Pricing
|Initial Meet & Greet
- Initial 30 minute meeting with a doula to see if we are the right fit
|Labour Doula Services
- A prenatal meeting to get to know you and find out how best to support you.
- Unlimited phone, text, email support from the moment we are hired until six weeks postpartum.
- Unbiased and non-judgemental support for the entirety of your labour.
- A postpartum visit, we come to you to see how you are doing, assisting you in whatever you may need.
|Postnatal Doula Services
- A postpartum doula’s primary focus is on the mother’s physical recovery after birth and the baby’s adjustment to life outside the womb.
- We can assist in both breastfeeding and bottle-feeding and are happy to help parents adjust to either, or both.
- We can assist with meal preparation, light housework, and the general needs of your family during the postpartum period and beyond!
- Every postpartum contract looks different as every family is different, and we work hard to cater to each families individual needs. This allows us to best support you in the way that you need.
- Packaged pricing options are available.
|Private Prenatal Education classes
- 1 Day comprehensive prenatal education class catered to giving birth in Fort McMurray.
Visit our Contact a Doula page and schedule your appointment!